2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 29er 1

$1700

2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 29er X-1, size Medium. I purchased this new and was the only owner. It has been my primary bike and has worked great. I'm selling the bike to finance the purchase of a new bike. There is one issue with the bike: the seat post is currently seized. The bike has several scratches that are to be expected from 2 years of use. In particular, the ends of the crank arms are very scratched due to rock strikes. Within the past year the following work has been completed: fork and shock were completely rebuilt, which included new seals and oil; front and rear brakes were bled and new brake fluid was put in; new front and rear brake pads; all linkage points, bottom bracket, and head-set were re-greased. While all of this work was completed in the last year, I have ridden and raced the bike since. Bike is currently in good working order with exception of seized seat post.

Email me for close-up pics: noreastn@aol.com

Pics available here: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1897177/

-Frame: Carbon front triangle and ALUXX aluminum rear swingarm. Medium
-Fork: RockShox SID RL w/ thru-axle, lock-out, 100mm travel, thru-axle skewer was replaced last year with new RockShox Maxle
-Shock: RockShox Monarch RL, lock-out
-Handlebar: Giant Contact TR, low rise 31.8
-Stem: Giant Contact, OverDrive 2
-Saddle: WTB....you can have the WTB saddle or the original, which was a Fizik Tundra 2
-Pedals: none
-Shifters: Shimano XT, 2x 10 speed
-Front Derailler: Shimano XT
-Rear Derailler: Shimano XT, replaced approximately 1 year ago
-Brakes: Shimano XT 160mm
-Brake Levers: Shimano XT
-Cassette: Shimano 10 speed 11/36
-Crankset: Shimano XT 26/38
-Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
-Rims: Giant P-XCR 29er 1 WheelSystem
-Hubs: Giant P-XCR 29er 1 WheelSystem
-Tires: Maxxis IKON....about 25% left