White Clay conditions 1/10

I had an impromptu opportunity for some me time yesterday...so of course i made my way down to the best part of delaware...conditions were not as good as i hoped they would be...kinda hit and miss...from a little soft to full blown muck and grease...i did just about everything...almost 28 miles...but it was rough and slow going in spots...that place must get ridden alot cause it was really rutty...i think the worst were the open field sections...i would think they would be the driest because they get the most sun...but they were the worst...one to two inches of grease...i rode in the grass as to not make an impact...the storm damage..if any...has been taken care of...there is one big tree down a mile or two before the skills area on the main trail...but that could've fell anytime...there is a new sort of skills area being constructed with lots of cool skinnies on the judge morris side...careful when its wet like yesterday...they're new and super slippery...trust me...i've got a few bruises to prove it :thumbsup: ....all in all though...a great day...lots of sunshine...a few crashes...a few cramps...and tons of fun...still my favorite place to rip on two wheels :cornut: :beer: !!!!!